AVID Property Group
Conditions of Entry (Conditions)
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Entry is open to all residents of Covella and 18 years of age or older.
Competition starts Friday 10 December 2021 at 10am.
The competition closes at 3pm AEST on Monday, 20 December 2021. The winner or a nominee notified by the winner to the Promoter in writing must message the Covella Facebook page by 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday 22 December 2021. In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within this time, the winner will be taken to have forfeited their prize and no redraws will be conducted.
To enter the competition, participants are required to:
• Comment on the competition post on the Covella Facebook page
- Prize details: 1 x Winners will receive a $1,000 Prezzee gift card send via email to the winner nominated email address.
7. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter has absolute discretion in choosing winners. The Promoter’s decision is final.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail.
10. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being run as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without any notice to participants.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. non-receipt of entries for any reason;
c. problems or technical failure of any kind;
d. unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error; or
g. any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to this competition or supply of a prize.
12. The Promoter will collect and use each Participant’s personal information, competition entries (including photos) for the purposes of:
a. future marketing, public statements, testimonials, and advertisements about for AVID; and
13. By participating in this competition, Participants consent to the use of their personal information as described in these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is AVID Residential Group Pty Ltd, Level 5, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.